Please allow 2 to 3 days for your order to be processed. Please note that the 2 to 3 days processing time is not included in the estimated delivery time at checkout. During holidays, sale events and high volume periods processing time can be up to 5 days. For artisanal pieces such as infinity sandals, processing time can take up to a week as the shoes are handmade to order in certain sizes (6,7,8).
This is calculated at checkout depending on your location and vary depending on your order size. Orders will be shipped from either DAKAR, SENEGAL or the USA depending on stock position and cost savings options given the customer’s location. We will always pick the most cost effective option for the customer.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
- Returns and exchanges will be possible if your item was not listed as final sale at the time of purchase. Items can only be returned within 14 days of delivery, unworn, with tags and not damaged.
- No refunds or exchanges will be provided for Black Friday Orders/Final Sale Items/Clearance or Sample Sales.
- An order can only be cancelled before it has been dispatched. Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel an order prior to shipping.
- Returned items must be in their unused condition including tags and hygiene stickers. Items that do not meet these conditions will be refused and returned.
- You are responsible for the delivery cost of your return or exchange. Once we receive your exchange request, we will be billed for a DIARRABLU return label in order for you to send your items back to us.
- If you would like to exchange your purchase for another item with a higher value, the difference in cost of the exchanged item will be required and you will be required to mail the original items to us after emailing us and receiving a mailing address from us.
- Please use the DIARRABLU return labels, which you will be billed for once your request for returns is approved. DIARRRABLU will not be held responsible for private labels, their associated fees as well as packages lost in transit or delivered incorrectly.
Items listed as ‘PRE-ORDER’ require a longer processing time and are dispatched at a later date than usual. Generally the dispatched date is mentioned on the item description. If you order an item listed as “PRE-ORDER ” this means that you are aware that your order is placed on a waiting list and is dispatched within the stated time range or specific date in the product description.
If you have not received a shipping/delivery notification within the specified processing time or dispatch date, please notify us by sending an email to email@example.com including your order number.
ITEM NOT DELIVERED?
If you have not yet received your order within the estimated delivery time, please allow an extra 2-3 days before contacting us because packages may be delayed. Once items are shipped and customer is notified, it is the responsibility of the postal service to ensure that packages are delivered accordingly.Please note that refunds will not be issued for lost packages, however items will be re-sent at our own cost if there is proof that a package cannot be traced.
Almost all shipments crossing international borders are subject to the assessment of duties and taxes imposed by the importing country’s government and current treaties. DIARRABLU has no control over these charges as they vary between countries. They are the buyer’s responsibility.